You can become an Ambassador for the International Day of Happiness
As an Ambassador you are invited to organize an event on the 16-23 march week
Your event and pictures will be sharing in our website and Facebook fanpage
What Types of Events Can I Plan For A Week for Happiness?
- Speaker engagements
- Movie Nights
- Artistic and cultural events - a musical concert with local artists
- Book Discussion Groups
- Conferences and meetings
- Workshops - a series of workshops or classes
- Local school programs - collaborate with Project Happiness to introduce programs into schools
- A community potluck - coffee and cake
Events should have no commercial intent.
Sharing your event
If you are planning an event please share information:
- Your Name(s):
- Organization (if possible):
- City & State & Country:
- Title of Event:
- Date of Event:
- Description & Additional Info:
- Specific Location & Time of Event:
- Contact information, including website if available:
And Don't forget - share your pictures with us!!
Project Happiness Program Director, Latin America
Since the age of 17, Angel Gustavo Ruiz has been an enthusiastic promoter of positive thinking. He is engaged in human development, non-violence education, new thought and happiness education.
Gustavo is the founder and president of Circulo de Estudios del Pensamiento AC, a non-profit organization based in Mexico that is dedicated to spreading positive thinking through educational programs. The most recognizable project of this organization is the Club de la Felicidad (Club of Happiness), a project to promote happiness education.
Gustavo has the conviction that a better world is possible through the study of happiness and community.